Vennytoy supports 2 basic payment methods:
Paying with all major credit cards.
You can pay via credit card (Visa & MasterCard & Discover) without a Paypal account.
When paying by credit card, your name and billing address must match the address on file with the card issuer or your order will be canceled.
Payment cannot be split between two credit cards.
Paying with PayPal
- With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with Using PayPal
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. Vennytoy.com doesn't receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
- Vennytoy.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and protect the data you send us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
- You will also notice that when you look at the URL at the top of the browser you will see that it begins with ‘https’ instead of ‘http’. This means that you are in secure mode.
- Vennytoy.com is registered with Cybertrust as an authentic site. This ensures that your information is kept private between your web browser and our web server.
- If your card issuer is based in the EU, you may be asked to verify your payment due to a new requirement under the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2). You’ll be directed to a dedicated page to enter further information or asked to authorize the payment using your mobile phone. Once completed, you’ll return to Vennytoy.com.